Design of appropriate models for the three-dimensional printing of tissue samples.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or similar fields
- MSc degree in Optoelectronics/microelectronics
- Experience in optical trapping techniques
- Experience in designing portable optoacoustic sensing systems
- Experience in the translation of imaging methods to education
- English knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate of enrollment in a PhD program