Fabrication of III-nitrides based nanoelectronic components and circuits
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- B.Sc. in physical sciences or engineering
- PhD in nanofabrication/nanoelectronics
- Experience in the fabrication of micro/nanoelectronics components
- Experience in sputtering deposition
- Experience in electrical characterization of nanoelectronic components
- Experience in atomic layer deposition (ALD)
- Good knowledge of English language
Experience in supervision of students
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to P.I., Dr George Konstantinidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles