NANOLACE - ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
approx. 1000 – 1100 euro (gross)
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Research Assistant for ultra-cold atom experiment.
The successful candidate will work on our BEC machine to produce matterwave lensing on Bose Einstein candidates.
- Master Physics with Specialization in Experimental Physics
- Experience in scattering Physics
- Programming experience (Python and Mathematica)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Teaching experience
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles