Establish and maintain project management, administrative and secretarial support, preparation of financial statements, organization and secretarial support of conferences, support in the dissemination of project’s results.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectHellasQCI - Deploying advancednational QCI systems and networks in Greece
- University Degree in Economics or equivalent
- Experience in project management of funded research programs in Greece
- Experience in administrative and secretarial support, with emphasis in project management
- Experience in MS Office
Very good knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than February 24, 2023, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr George Nikolopoulos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles