NANOMAT - ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Innovation and technology management specialist.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Physical Sciences
- PhD in materials science & technology or Physics
- Significant experience in gallium nitride technology with relevant publications
- Strong academic knowledge and professional experience in business development and innovation & technology management
- Specialization in intellectual property management and business strategy
- Strong knowledge in patent landscaping
- Market analysis
- Knowledge of Greek, English and French
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to P.I., Dr George Konstantinidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles