Design and analysis of metasurfaces for wavefront shaping.
The position concerns design and optimization of metasurfaces for beam steering and beam shaping. The metasurfaces will be suitable for fabrication via direct laser writing.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Materials Science
- Master in Materials Science
- Experience (more than 2 years) in the theoretical study of metamaterials and other photonic materials
Knowledge of CST and COMSOL software
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Maria Farsari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate of enrolment in PhD program