The successful applicant will work on laser stabilisation, amplification and distribution.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNANOLACE - Mask Based Lithography for Fast, Large Scale Pattern Generation with Nanometer Resolution
- Master in physics
- Experience in laser spectroscopy
- Experience in laser stabilization
- Active participation in larger engineering projects
- Programming in C++ and/or Python
- Proficiency in English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program