Development of frequency and time domain light propagation algorithms
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or relevant fields
- Knowledge of quantum technologies
- Knowledge of computer programming languages (C++)
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate of enrollment in a master’s program