Study of optical sensitivity around optical exceptional points
Conducting research on the optical response of coupled waveguides and/or periodic lattices close to exceptional points
Non-Hermitian topological physics in optical lattices
Conducting research on the topological properties of non-Hermitian optical lattices of photorefractive nonlinear crystals.
Optical Beams and Polarization engineering in complex media
Study of methods to control polarization of accelerating beams in free space and inside guided structures.
Imaging methods for non-Hermitian photonic systems
Application of optical imaging methods in optical fibers, waveguide lattices and disordered systems that contain gain and/or loss.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor degree grades
- Master’s degree grades
- Research experience in the position’s topic
- Publications related to the position’s topic
- Knowledge of MATLAB computational methods
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Assoc. Prof. K. Makris (email@example.com ).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program