ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN STOP PROJECT (P.I. S. ANASTASIADIS)
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The PhD candidate will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 on the preparation and the physicochemical characterization of graphitic and other 2D nanomaterials that will be used in aqueous polymer formulations and in the framework of WorkPackage 4 with the development and characterization of the formulations.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- MSc degree in Sciences
- Experience in the development of graphitic materials and utilization of relevant techniques for their study
- Previous working experience in polymer characterization. Knowledge of relevant methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program