ONE (1) PHD CANDIDATE POSITION IN THE PROJECT INCOMESS
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Femtosecond laser interaction with polymeric materials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor degree in Physics or Materials Science
- Master degree in Physical sciences
- Previous experience in the position topic
- Publications related to the position topic
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program