The candidate will work on combine rheology and confocal microscopy experiments with colloidal systems comprising colloidal gels and magnetorheological fluids. The study will involve experiments and analysis aiming in understanding the effects of magnetic fields on mixtures of magnetic particles and colloidal gels.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering (Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science etc)
- Experience in lab studies and materials characterization
- Experience in experimental techniques of rheology and optical microscopy
- Experience in the study of colloidal dispersions
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. George Petekidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form(Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master's program