Advanced Photocatalytic materials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Master in Chemistry
- PhD in Chemistry
- Lab experience on characterization techniques
- Experience in electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
- Experience in AFM
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr V. Binas (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles