ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN LASERLAB EUROPE PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Support external users visiting the Facility to carry out collaborative research. Carry out research in a broad range of nonlinear spectroscopic applications related to bio systems and novel materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Experience in spectroscopy for biological applications
- Experience in imaging biological samples at microscopic level using ultrashort laser pulses
- Relevant scientific publications in peer-review journals
Experience in developing and upgrading prototype experimental imaging devices
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Costas Kalpouzos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles