Collective radiation properties of atomic ensembles.
The candidate is expected to do research in quantum optics and quantum information, studying quantum memories with interacting atomic ensembles and quantum state transfer from atoms to photons and vice versa.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Graduate degree in Physics, Optics, Electrical engineering or similar
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of quantum theory and fundamentals of quantum information
- Research experience in relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of, and experience with, scientific programming
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program