Neurodegenerative disease markers evaluation with hybrid microscopy technologies
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectDynAMic - Dynamic adaptive microscopy for label-free multi-parametric imaging in biology and medicine
- Degree in Biology or relevant fields
- Master degree in Neuroscience
- Experience in designing imaging for 3d development of cancer cells with laser sources
- Experience in high temporal and spatial computational modeling of cancer tumor evolution
- English language knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles