ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT DYNAMIC
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Neurodegenerative disease markers evaluation with hybrid microscopy technologies
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectDynAMic - Dynamic adaptive microscopy for label-free multi-parametric imaging in biology and medicine
- Degree in Biology or relevant fields
- Master degree in Neuroscience
- Experience in designing imaging for 3d development of cancer cells with laser sources
- Experience in high temporal and spatial computational modeling of cancer tumor evolution
- English language knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles