Evaluation of the adhesion, proliferation, orientation, and differentiation of macrophages on ultrafast laser fabricated scaffolds made using SZ2080 resins and investigation of the immune reaction on these scaffolds.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectIN2SIGHT - AN IN VIVO BIOENGINEERED CHIP AS A SMART INTRAVITAL MULTIPHOTON IMAGING WINDOW FOR NEW VALIDATION PROTOCOLS OF BIOMATERIALS
- PhD degree in Biology/ Molecular Biology/Immunobiology
- Proven experience in handling laboratory animals
- At least four years of experience in the position topic
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles