ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT NANOLACE
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
1000 - 1100 euro
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The successful candidate will have a double role in the nanoLace project. He/She will support the project both administratively and in some basic technical engineering design tasks, such as setting up the new optics facility
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNANOLACE - Mask Based Lithography for Fast, Large Scale Pattern Generation with Nanometer Resolution
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s in Management
- Working experience in a research environment/data management
- Experience in management in funded programs
- Experience in mechanical engineering studies
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles