Operation and trouble-shooting of ultrafast laser systems and temporal and spectral phase characterization of femtosecond laser pulses.
Related ProjectIN2SIGHT - AN IN VIVO BIOENGINEERED CHIP AS A SMART INTRAVITAL MULTIPHOTON IMAGING WINDOW FOR NEW VALIDATION PROTOCOLS OF BIOMATERIALS
- PhD in Physics
- Hands on experience in femtosecond lasers
- Experience in the characterization of femtosecond laser pulses
- Experience in laser experimental arrangements, data collection and analysis
- At least 3 years of laboratory experience
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Maria Farsari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles