The young researcher is expected to participate in research aiming at the assessment of the laser treated stone surfaces upon removal of biological encrustations.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physical sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Materials science), Engineering, Conservation science or relevant fields
- MSc candidate, attending a University graduate program relevant to the Protection, conservation and restoration of Heritage Monuments or other relevant
- Knowledge and experience on the experimental analytical methods for materials’ study with emphasis on spectrochemical techniques
- Competence in English (written and spoken)
- Relevant scientific publications
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic title
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program