ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN PROJECT HIIMMODA
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
A study of semiconductor conducting properties and their modification due to illumination nor other external stimuli will be conducted using optical spectroscopic techniques.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Research experience in optical measurements
- Research experience in (fs, cw) laser spectroscopy
- Research experience in fs-laser systems
- Experience in the design (and setting up) of imaging systems (for microscopy experiments)
- Research experience in vacuum and cryogenic systems
Computer and automation programming skills
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr George Deligeorgis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles