TWO (2) PHD STUDENT POSITIONS IN SMARTWAVE PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Two 10-month fellowships for PhD candidates working on optical characterization of semiconducting materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectSMARTWAVE - Metamaterial based, radio frequency and millimetre wave phase shifters for future generation phased array antenna applications
- Bachelor degree in Physics
- Master degree in Physics
- Research experience in vacuum and cryogenic systems
- Research experience in optical measurements of 2D materials
- Research experience in fs-laser systems
- Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Master's degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Research experience in Digital Light Processing (DLP) devices
- Research experience in optical characterization and time-resolved streak camera measurements
- Research experience in excitonic study
- Computer and automation programming skills (Labview)
- Fluency in English
- Experience in automated measurements
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr G. Deligeorgis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in PhD program