ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT IREL40
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Employ sample preparation techniques such as scribing, lapping and polishing for the fabrication of micro & nanoelectronic devices and circuits based on Gallium Nitride
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectiRel4.0 - Intelligent Reliability 4.0
- BSc in Physics or electrical engineering
- MSc in domain related to micro & nanoelectronics
- At least 3 years working experience in microelectronics clean rooms
- At least 3 years of experience in the sample preparation techniques of scribing, dicing και lapping
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr G. Konstantinidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles