ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAMS “ΠΔΕ00761”
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Conducting research on the topological properties of non-Hermitian optical lattices of photorefractive nonliner crystals.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- Master’s degree in Science
- Research experience in the position’s topic
- Scientific publications in the position’s topic
- Knowledge of modern modeling methods in Matlab
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Assis. Prof. Konstantinos Makris (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program