ONE (1) MASTER STUDENT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAMS “ΠΔΕ00748”
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
M.Sc. Student Position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The young researcher is expected to participate in research aiming at the development of methodologies and instrumentation towards the assessment and monitoring (using laser and photonics methodologies i.e. LIF, Photoacoustics) of laser assisted removal of aged varnish layers on paintings.
- Degree in Physical sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Materials science), Engineering, Conservation science or relevant fields
- MSc candidate, attending a University graduate program relevant to the job description
- Knowledge and experience on the experimental materials processing and analysis/study with emphasis on laser ablation and spectrochemical techniques
- Competence in English (written and spoken)
- Relevant scientific publications
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Paraskevi Pouli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program