ONE (1) MASTER STUDENT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAMS “ΠΔΕ00765”
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
M.Sc. Student Position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Fabrication and characterization of strain sensors based on inorganic and organic conducting materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science or relevant
- Specialization and hands-on training in a broad range of physical characterizations of materials
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Eleni Pavlopoulou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program