Highly sensitive cavity-based chiral polarimetry measurements of gas, liquid, and thin-film samples.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectULTRACHIRAL - Ultrasensitive chiral detection by signal-reversing cavity polarimetry: applications to in-situ proteomics, single-molecule chirality, HPLC analysis, medical diagnostics, and atmospheric studies
- Undergraduate degree in physics, with grade above 8/10
- Research experience in laser spectroscopy, with CW and pulsed lasers
- Significant experience in computing, with Mathematica
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. Peter Rakitzis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copy of academic title
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master program