The Research Assistant will contribute to the finalization of the design concept and operational characteristics of an innovative microscope objective lens.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or similar fields
- MSc degree in Physics
- Experience in the realization of photonic devises and systems
- Experience in wavefront shaping and adaptive optics setups
- Excellent knowledge of the physics of light transmission in diffusing media
- English knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible Dr Giannis Zacharakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles