ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN WAVELENS PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The Research Assistant will contribute to the finalization of the design concept and operational characteristics of an innovative microscope objective lens.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or similar fields
- MSc degree in Physics
- Experience in the realization of photonic devises and systems
- Experience in wavefront shaping and adaptive optics setups
- Excellent knowledge of the physics of light transmission in diffusing media
- English knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible Dr Giannis Zacharakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles