ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN DYNAMIC PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The Ph.D. student will contribute to the design and integration of frequency domain optoacoustic microscopy
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectDynAMic - Dynamic adaptive microscopy for label-free multi-parametric imaging in biology and medicine
- Degree in Physics or similar fields
- MSc degree in Optoelectronics/microelectronics
- Experience in optical trapping techniques
- Experience in designing portable optoacoustic sensing systems
- Experience in the translation of imaging methods to education
- English knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program