ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN THE PROJECT FEMTOSURF (P.I. S. ANASTASIADIS)
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The PhD student will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 (WP2) on altering the surface properties of metallic surfaces to exhibit superhydrophobic and self-cleaning properties and in the framework of WorkPackage 7 for the properties assessment of the final materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- MSc degree in Sciences
- Experience in the investigation of surface properties and utilization of relevant techniques for their study
- Previous working experience in polymer characterization. Knowledge of relevant methods and technique
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in PhD program