The PhD student will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 (WP2) on altering the surface properties of metallic surfaces to exhibit superhydrophobic and self-cleaning properties and in the framework of WorkPackage 7 for the properties assessment of the final materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- MSc degree in Sciences
- Experience in the investigation of surface properties and utilization of relevant techniques for their study
- Previous working experience in polymer characterization. Knowledge of relevant methods and technique
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in PhD program