ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN THE PROJECT QLUSTER
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
This position will focus on the design and simulation of theory protocols for the deterministic generation of cluster and graph states for applications in quantum information science and technology. The successful candidate should have a background at the Masters level in the theory of graph states and on the physics of self-assembled quantum dots.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics with GPA at least 7.8
- Experience working on cluster and graph states
- Experience working on self-assembled quantum dots
- Experience working on entanglement purification
- Programming experience
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Ass. Prof. Sophia Economou (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program