ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN THE PROJECT PULSE
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Evaluation of beam output of 3D-printed components
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Physics
- Postgraduate degree in Physics
- Experience with ultrafast lasers
- Relevant Publications
Good knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Maria Farsari (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program