For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in science or engineering
- Proven experience in lasers
- At least two years of experience in the position topic
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Maria Farsari (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles