ONE (1) MASTER STUDENT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAMS “ΠΔΕ00746”
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
M.Sc. Student Position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Modification of natural polymers, characterization of the modified products and thin film deposition on solid substrates.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Materials Science
- Proven research experience in the synthesis and characterization of polymers
- Proven knowledge of English language
Relevant research experience on modification of natural polymers
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. Maria Vamvakaki (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program