Synthesis and Characterization of advanced photocatalytic materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Physics
- Master in Physics
- Experience in Synthesis of advanced materials
- Lab experience on characterization techniques
- Experience in Electron Microscopy
- Experience on structural and optical characterization techniques such as X-ray Diffraction, UV-VIS, RAMAN, FT-IR and Dynamic light scattering
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr V. Mpinas (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles