ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN VISIONS PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Synthesis and Characterization of advanced photocatalytic materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Physics
- Master in Physics
- Experience in Synthesis of advanced materials
- Lab experience on characterization techniques
- Experience in Electron Microscopy
- Experience on structural and optical characterization techniques such as X-ray Diffraction, UV-VIS, RAMAN, FT-IR and Dynamic light scattering
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr V. Mpinas (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles