PhD studentship for Whispering Gallery Mode Devices in Microstructured Optical Fibers. Experimental/simulation research in Whispering Gallery Mode Devices in Microstructured Optical Fibers within the project ACTPHAST 4R.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectACTPHAST 4.0 - ACceleraTing PHotonics innovAtion for SME’s: a one STop-shop-incubator
- Physics/Engineering undergraduate degree and MSc
- Experience in microstructured optical fibers
- Experience in Whispering Gallery Mode devices
- English language knowledge
- Magnetic field optical fiber sensors
- Published research in photonic crystal fiber devices
- Experience in thermally poled optical fiber devices
- Experience in industrial projects
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than April 1, 2021, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Stavros Pissadakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program