We are looking for an integrated circuits analogue designer to work on a novel concept of high frequency integrated circuits.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectSMARTWAVE - Metamaterial based, radio frequency and millimetre wave phase shifters for future generation phased array antenna applications
- Bachelor in Electrical and Computer engineering or similar electronics engineering degree (30%)
- Master’s degree in Microelectronics or equivalent (30%)
- Experience in IC design of active circuits (Cadence or similar) (30%)
- Experience in integrated amplifier design is considered an advantage (10%)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Dr George Deligeorgis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles