We are looking for a PhD candidate with a bachelor's or master's degree in Materials Science, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or Medicine. The selected candidate will be involved in the development of innovative biomaterials for bone and osteochondral grafts, the osteogenic and osteochondral differentiation capacity of various cell populations, the 3D printing of scaffolds for bone and cartilage tissue engineering, their mechanical evaluation and biocompatibility assessment.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectGIOTTO - Active aGeIng and Osteoporosis: The next challenge for smarT nanobiOmaterials and 3D technologies
- Degree and/or Master in Materials Science, Biology, Medicine or related field of natural sciences and engineering
- Experience in cell and molecular biology methods, and methods for biological evaluation of materials and medical devices
- Experience in bone and osteochondral tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Experience in bone and cartilage biology and physiology
- Publications in quality peer-reviewed journals
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Prof. Maria Chatzinikolaidou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (please download file from the link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program