ONE (1) MASTER STUDENT IN THE PROJECT "OPTICAL BREADBOARD TECHNOLOGIES FOR COMPLEX SPACE MISSIONS - OBTS2"
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
M.Sc. Student Position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The student will construct a magneto-optic trap including the laser system.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Good Grades in Undergraduate Degree
- Experience in theoretical or practical optics
- Computing experience (Matlab, Python, and/or Mathematica)
- Fluent in English
- Teaching experience (also for outreach)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the scientific coordinator, Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program