ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT NANOLACE
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The successful applicant will work to construct our third BEC experiment. He/She should have experience in optics, optical analysis and surface physics. We expect her/him to have finished his/her master or be about to finish.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNANOLACE - Mask Based Lithography for Fast, Large Scale Pattern Generation with Nanometer Resolution
- Good Grades in Undergraduate Degree
- Good Grades in Master Degree
- Research Experiments in Quantum Physics
- Graduate Level Courses in Programming, Electronics, Computational Physics and Quantum Mechanics
- Computing experience (MatLab, C, Latex, Python...)
- Participation in internships
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applicationswith cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles