The successful applicant will work to construct our third BEC experiment. He/She should have experience in optics, optical analysis and surface physics. We expect her/him to have finished his/her master or be about to finish.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNANOLACE - Mask Based Lithography for Fast, Large Scale Pattern Generation with Nanometer Resolution
- Good Grades in Undergraduate Degree
- Good Grades in Master Degree
- Research Experiments in Quantum Physics
- Graduate Level Courses in Programming, Electronics, Computational Physics and Quantum Mechanics
- Computing experience (MatLab, C, Latex, Python...)
- Participation in internships
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applicationswith cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles