Development of nonlinear rheometric protocols for measurements of transient and steady shear properties of entangled polymers and nanocomposites. Advanced analysis, comparison with modeling and complementary structural and thermal measurements.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in chemical engineering or materials science
- Experimental experience with polymer characterization (thermal, structural)
- Experience with rheometry
- Knowledge of polymer rheology
- Knowledge of English, presentation-writing skills
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. D. Vlassopoulos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles