The young researcher is expected to participate in research aiming at the development of methodologies and instrumentation based on spectrochemical techniques (e.g. Fluorescence, LIBS, LIF, Raman etc) targeted for applications in the field of heritage science diagnostics. This research will be conducted in the context of a highly cross-disciplinary project, IPERION-HS, aiming to establish a unique European Research Infrastructure for the restoration and conservation of Cultural Heritage. The project joins together major centers of research in Heritage Science, including outstanding research institutes, as well as prestigious research laboratories and conservation centers in museums and universities.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physical sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Materials science), Engineering, Conservation science or relevant fields
- Knowledge and experience on the experimental materials analysis/study with emphasis on spectrochemical techniques
- Competence in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in studies of cultural heritage materials and objects (object analysis, campaigns)
- MSc candidate, attending a University graduate program relevant to the job description
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Prof. Demetrios Anglos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate of enrollment in a master’s program