ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN PROJECT EUSMI (P.I.: D. VLASSOPOULOS)
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The position involves the development of DDM applications on a rheometer for the study of colloidal systems under oscillatory shear. The aim is to link microscopic dynamics of soft yield stress systems (such as polymer-colloid gels) at different length-scales with the yielding transition under LAOS using a combined rheometer-optical microscope set-up.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Physics, Chemical Engineering or related subject
- Research experience in Soft Matter science with emphasis on colloidal systems
- Strong background in optical microscopy
- Experience in rheology
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. G. Petekidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (please download file from the job announcement webpage https://www.iesl.forth.gr/en/jobs-bids/jobs/job-positions)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles