The position involves the development of DDM applications on a rheometer for the study of colloidal systems under oscillatory shear. The aim is to link microscopic dynamics of soft yield stress systems (such as polymer-colloid gels) at different length-scales with the yielding transition under LAOS using a combined rheometer-optical microscope set-up.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Physics, Chemical Engineering or related subject
- Research experience in Soft Matter science with emphasis on colloidal systems
- Strong background in optical microscopy
- Experience in rheology
- Excellent knowledge of English
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (please download file from the job announcement webpage https://www.iesl.forth.gr/en/jobs-bids/jobs/job-positions)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles