ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT IREL40
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Electron Beam Lithography techniques for fabrication of III-nitrides based transistors and MMICs
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectiRel4.0 - Intelligent Reliability 4.0
- University Degree in Physical Sciences
- Μaster’s degree in Photonics & Nanoelectronics
- At least five years working experience in micro/nano electronics cleanroom environments
- At least five years working experience in Electron Beam Lithography
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles