ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN THE PROJECT "ADVANCED 3D-SCULPTURED MATERIALS FOR CATALYSIS"
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Materials development for laser-based 3D printing
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Materials Science or related discipline
- Experience in laser-based 3D printing
- Relevant publications
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to scientific coordinator, Dr Maria Farsari (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of academic titles