Development of rheometric protocols and methods for assessment of linear and nonlinear viscoelastic response of reinforced polymeric networks of varying architectures. Combination with modeling and structural analysis.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degrees (Bachelor’s, Master's) in chemical or materials engineering or related disciplines
- Experience with rheometry of networks
- Experience in soft matter laboratory
- English communication and presentation
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. D. Vlassopoulos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrolment in a PhD program