ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION & ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN DYNAMIC PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
PhD student: Development of a hybrid optical and optoacoustic microscope system
Post-doc: Development of light propagation algorithms and tomographic reconstruction in optical and optoacoustic systems
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or relevant fields
- MSc degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of wave control methods
- Experience in the development of optical setups with wave and beam control
- Knowledge of modern modeling methods in Matlab, Mathematica, Zeemax
- Research experience and active participation in research project
- Degree in Mathematics
- PhD degree in image reconstruction methods for medical imaging
- Excellent knowledge of light propagation theoretical models and digitization with finite elements
- Experience in biomedical imaging
- Excellent knowledge of modern image processing methods
- Research experience and active participation in research projects
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator, Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program (for the PhD student position)