Job 1: Position of senior researcher. Development and Characterization of materials and coatings. Design of suitable system for gas interaction testing.
Job 2: Synthesis, Characterization and testing of advanced photocatalytic materials.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor in Physics
- Master in Applied Physics
- PhD Physics / Materials
- Lab experience in characterisation techniques
- Lab experience on gas interaction testing
- Bachelor in Material Science 10%
- Master in Material Science 10%
- PhD Material Science 20%
- Lab experience in Synthesis of advanced materials 20%
- Lab experience on characterization techniques and testing 20%
Job 1: Experience on design and development of experimental setups and systems suitable for gas interaction testing
Job 2: Experience on photocatalytic testing
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Prof. George Kiriakidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles