ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT EUSMI
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Research assistant to overlook and coordinate the experiments within the EUSMI project related with the rheology of colloidal and polymeric systems with emphasis in using the combined rheo-confocal and rheo-scattering set-ups available in the Colloid and Polymer lab of IESL.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master in chemical or polymer Engineering or related subject
- Research experience with colloidal systems with emphasis in colloidal gels
- Strong background in rheometry and microscopy
- Good knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. G. Petekidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles