Research assistant to overlook and coordinate the experiments within the EUSMI project related with the rheology of colloidal and polymeric systems with emphasis in using the combined rheo-confocal and rheo-scattering set-ups available in the Colloid and Polymer lab of IESL.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master in chemical or polymer Engineering or related subject
- Research experience with colloidal systems with emphasis in colloidal gels
- Strong background in rheometry and microscopy
- Good knowledge of English
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles