Development and characterization of polycaprolactone (PCL) scaffold using the soft lithography technique, for applications in Tissue Engineering.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (40%)
- Excellent knowledge of English language (20%)
- Experience in organic compounds synthesis and in techniques for physicochemical characterization of polymers (20%)
- Experience in cell cultures (10%)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than September 23, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Anthi Ranella (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program