ONE (1) MASTER STUDENT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAMS “ΠΔΕ00753”
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Development and characterization of polycaprolactone (PCL) scaffold using the soft lithography technique, for applications in Tissue Engineering.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (40%)
- Excellent knowledge of English language (20%)
- Experience in organic compounds synthesis and in techniques for physicochemical characterization of polymers (20%)
- Experience in cell cultures (10%)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than September 23, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Anthi Ranella (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master’s program